Monday, December 08, 2008

The PiCtUrEs


I know, I know. Not very "Christmassy" but it looks better than the picture shows. Here's the thing: Christmas trees are very expensive, and the tree hugger in me still refuses to buy a natural one. Plus, with a toddler and 3 cats, well; not a good idea. So we donated our artificial Christmas tree to grandma (looks fabulous as always) and decided to decorate our CD tower cactus in chili-pepper lights this year. I know in years to come we might either still find it cool or regret it when it makes us look like rednecks, but hey: it's bright and that's all my baby wants.


Ok, that's the cactus with the lights on. See? it's not as bad as u think. The pine swag is festive enough to be noticed, and high enough to not be tugged at by anyone. Upon uploading this pic I noticed Mr. Michou is there behind the couch. I'll post the pic of my kitties' stockings soon. They're shaped like little paws. Awww!


It's so hard to look at this pic because a) she was eating pizza and rightdown refused to have her mouth wiped clean, and b) it's evidence that my little baby is gone (as if I didn't know that). She's a little girl now. Sometimes naughty, mostly nice, 100% genuine.



Now I KNOW all mothers say this, but isn't she a beauty!!! Down to her funky boots, she is the girliest Santa I've seen. She's at Lala's, of course, as you can tell by the dainty flowery decoration. Now THAT'S why I wanted a girl.




You are so beautiful... to me, you are so beautiful to me, can't you see? You're everything I hoped for, You're EVERYTHING to me, you are so beautiful to me.
MeRrY ChRiStMaS EvErYoNe!!! : )



No comments: