Sunday, February 01, 2009

Once Upon a Time...

Here is the story: Saturday we were going to Lala's house, all ready dressed in jeans, teal colored crocs and bows. I say "let's get you a teal colored t-shirt". She sees the Snow White dress and begs me to put it on. "No sweetie, maybe some other day". She gives me the look. I say: "I don't even think it fits you yet. But- let's find out". The second I saw her in it I almost cried. She was stunning. I was in awe, I was in love, I NEVER WANTED TO TAKE IT OFF! So we went to the park to let her run and play and twirl in this beautiful dress, 'cause life is too short not to let her be a princess. These are the pictures from that day (Some of them, anyway!).

I know it's the motherly thing to say, but I'm her mother, so I'll just say it anyway: ISN'T SHE JUST BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL? Thank you, Lord; for giving her to US! You chose US!!!!!!



With OUR Prince Charming...













No comments: