Thursday, May 12, 2011

They say "the more things seem to change, the more they stay the same". Since my last entry I've had many things happen, and at the same time, "not much". The one thing that never changes is God's grace and faithfulness towards this useless servant. His streams of mercy, never ceasing!
I'm enjoying my choir singing very much. This past Easter Sunday I had the privilege of singing not only my favorite hymn: "In Christ Alone" with my best friend, but also Haendel's "Halleluyah", which ended up being majestic beyond words.
My personal life has had ups and downs, twists and turns, but two things I am sure of: I'm alive, and God loves me. So everything else doesn't seem that important, right?
My Gala... (*sigh*) My Gala turned four. It seems that she's four going on fourteen! She's so bright and curious and bubbly, and she makes my life sunnier. She wonders a lot, questions a lot, sings a lot. She's loving and an excellent negotiator. She's a great eater too.
Her baby days have slipped through my fingers like sand, but her company is the best.
She's in love with Mérida, where grandpa René moved.
She is a blessed child and I love her so!
Workwise, I was promoted yesterday. After six years (yes, SIX) I was finally offered a classroom! I pray for my future students, honored at the privilege it will be to leave my imprint in their lives...
Privilege I do not and will not, ever; take for granted. u_u
Life is good, God is good, so yup: I'm good! <3
This blog is dedicated to those of you not only currently make my life beautiful, but whom I know for sure aren't leaving my side. -Evah!- The map to this journey wouldn't be complete without you. God shall fulfill His purpose... I know.

No comments: