Sunday, July 16, 2006

So WhAt dO YoU dO? / BuEnO, ¿a QuE tE dEdiCaS?

(= ^-^ =) I currently work as a librarian in the lower library at Sierra Nevada school in México City. On sundays, I also work as a sign language interpreter for the deaf ministry in my church, the First Baptist Church of Ciudad Satélite (PIB). The rest of the time I craft, illustrate, cook, and hang out at the Film Club Café; a cool mini movie theater/ video rental store / café where Miguel; my husband, works. I am also an illustrator. I have professionally illustrated since 1997 for magazines and different companies, and I am currently working on setting up my web page and a children's book. I have also done make up professionally for clients like MTV, Playboy underwear, Sony Entertainment Television, Editorial Televisa and I have done both makeup and body paint art for events from Urban Decay cosmetics.I took a course with make up artist James Anda from London's Delamar academy of make up, specializing in close up, vintage (20's-00's), runway and bridal. I am 33 years old, a vegetarian, camel /noah's ark collector and roomate to 3 beautiful cats: Mr. Michou, Juliette, and Madison.

(= ^-^ =) Actualmente trabajo como bibliotecaria en el área de Primaria y Preescolar en Escuela Sierra Nevada en el Estado de México. Los domingos soy intérprete de lenguaje de señas del ministerio de sordos en mi iglesia, Primera Iglesia Bautista de Ciudad Satélite (PIB). El resto del tiempo produzco material hecho a mano, ilustro, cocino, y paso tiempo en el Film Club Café; un mini cine/video club/café muy padre donde trabaja Miguel, mi esposo. También soy ilustradora. He ilustrado profesionalmente desde 1997 para revistas y compañías; y estoy trabajando en mi página web y un libro para niños. También he maquillado profesionalmente para clientes como MTV, Playboy underwear, Sony Entertainment Television, Editorial Televisa y body paint/ maquillaje para eventos de Urban Decay Cosmetics. Tomé un taller con el maquillista James Anda de la Academia Delamar de Londres, especializado en close up, de época (20's-00's) pasarela y nupcial. Tengo 33 años, soy vegetariana, coleccionista de camellos y arcas de Noé, y comparto mi casa con 3 hermosos gatos: Mr. Michou, Juliette, y Madison.

No comments: